Sunday, January 5, 2014

My 2014 New Year Resolution

my 2014 resolutionsMy goal for 2013 was to become more active on social media:

  • I've started blogging again
  • I opened Twitter, Pinterest, and Google + accounts 
  • I'm trying to share more with you on Facebook - like this photo from my friend Phillipe Petit
Why did I want to become more active on social media? Because I find artistic inspiration in my interactions with friends, places, and foods; and want to expand my horizons to new inspirations. Social media is a way to connect and engage with new friends: people I might never meet in my offline life.

In 2013 I was inspired to create a series of four orchids of Vietnam. I don't often depict nature, I more frequently create stylized impressions of nature and figures. But I've very excited to share that my Orchids of Vietnam series received such positive feedback that I'm going to paint and exhibit more orchids in 2014.

My 2014 New Year Resolution:

I feel this is the year my art is going to breakthrough: 
I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen!

             Happy New Year       Bonne Année      Feliz Año Nuevo

No comments:

Post a Comment